Thread: crossroads
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2013, 05:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnW63 View Post
I went to the crossroads to get transmogrified... All I found was a kid with his stuffed tiger. Said his name was Calvin. He had this big card board box with "Transmogrifier" held on it with scotch tape. Since I couldn't fit me and my guitar in the darn thing, I didn't get the treatment. Maybe I needed a travel guitar that day.
Yes, a friend of mine told me about Calvin and his transmojofication box. If you had squeezed into that box, you'd quickly have noted its Tardis like quality. Apparantly it's like another universe in there, where everything is back to front and upside down. Gibson has the Martin logo on the headstock, and Martin has the Gibson banner. All the Martin guys are complaining about the development of a thud on their low E string, and the Gibson guys are going crazy with hyperovertonia, it's left them all very confused.
Meanwhile Calvin, and that rediculous stuffed cat, watch from outside the box with demonic enthusiasm for the whole thing, laughing and grinning like Ceshire cats.
I'm beginning to think I should avoid that crossroads.