View Single Post
Old 12-26-2016, 04:33 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by A-Mac View Post
How is that Body Rez working out for ya? I was ruminating as to whether I wanted one and was about to dive into the YouTube reviews, but since you're here . . . . . .
Hi A-Mac,

I got the Body Rez mainly for when I use the D18/M80 to scoop the low mid-honk out of the mag. It also adds a touch of compression while enhancing the bass & highs. The end result is a most pleasing warm & natural acoustic sound imo. As with my other two pedals, I use them sparingly for lite effect as a solo full-time musician.

You have to find the sweet spot for your particular setup & for me it's around 12 to 1 o'clock position. The other nice feature is it can be used as a phase switch to knock out any sudden howl.

It truly does what it says & works well with mags & usts imo...I get a very natural "unplugged" as I can get tone, especially with the D18/M80 combo. Keep in mind I play at some high volumes in a wide array of venues and music genres so I need versatility and feedback resistance. I know for others who play more quietly may prefer K&K type systems, but they don't work as well for what I do.

It is well built too, small & compact...YouTube vids I've found can't really give you the full yet subtle effect it has in complimenting your setup.

Best wishes,

eric