View Single Post
Old 12-31-2016, 08:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottish0177 View Post
Hi Zachary,Glad you like Teds work and his photography, and that you are going to be following the build.Its always great for others to take an interest and although i am going to be the owner, it must make Ted and other Luthiers very happy when they receive great feedback on their work.Vindication of all that hard work i guess.
If you don't mind me saying so either the work you have been doing looks fantastic too.Ive just spent a good half hour on your site admiring your work...Obviously another very talented individual during a time when handbuilt guitars are really beginning to shine (folks do yourself a favour and check Zachary's work out at http://www.treehouseguitars.com/
Love that Copper dust trail inlay work..nice to see something original, and executed perfectly..well done, keep up the good work
From an unusually mild day in Scotland
Scott

Thanks Scott! Really appreciate the positive comments about my work!

If there is one thing I have learned about the luthier community it's that there is so much support for eachother as luthiers; a huge portion of us see eachother almost as co-workers, not competition (of course there are a few exceptions but I've found that for the most part). It is an amazing community to be a part of and to be recognized amongst some of the world's top luthiers in this day and age of lutherie is an amazing feeling! We are without a doubt a big group of friends, though, and that is such a great thing for eachother and to advance the field of lutherie to new limits.

Again thanks for the kind words and I hope you have a great New Year, Scott!

-Zach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
www.treehouseguitars.com
www.facebook.com/treehouseguitars