View Single Post
Old 10-03-2011, 11:53 AM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by williejohnson View Post
Einziger171,
Welcome to the forum! I think you have come to the right place for advice. You are asking for reccomendations for a guitar that will fit your needs but you haven't really explained what your needs are. What kind of music do you play or will you be playing? And, what other "needs" are you trying to satisfy with an acoustic guitar?
Hi, Williwjohnson, first of all thanks for replying..

Well, as i've said before, being a beginner myself i think i don't really quite define what my playing style is. I certainly cannot describe to you how am i going to play my guitar nor how do i like to play it. But, as far as i'm concern and what i can say to you is that i listen to various type of music, i don't define myself as liking only certain type of genre. I listen to pop, rock, reggae, even heavy metal. I have my own preferences and i don't like people to judge me or other people of what kind of music they should listen to. Therefore, i think i would prefer myself to learn various ways of playing the guitar as well, a hybrid maybe (i don't know if this is a right term)?

To better explain my needs, i forgot to say that i like to sing as well, and so far i feel better when i can play along with guitar at the same time. Thus, i want to be able to explore various musics that i like, sing and play it at the same time. Therefore, in order to be able to do that i think i need to be able at least accustomed to guitar playing and learn my way through it...

I hope this answer your question.