View Single Post
Old 11-14-2017, 06:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acousticado View Post
Great news, Earl. Unless I’m mistaken, you’ve been relatively absent from here in the recent past, so it’s good to see you posting. I, for one, look forward to your assessment of your new X20-12.
Yes I have been absent for about a month. I just got burned out on AGF in general, even the CF sub-forum. I have other reasons too, but discussing them publicly would get my account terminated (and just saying that much will probably get this post censored or even deleted outright). Going forward, my participation here will be severely limited, my logons very infrequent, and almost exclusively in the CF room.

My visit today was mostly because the package from Ireland was delivered, otherwise I might never have come back here. I have now played my X20-12 for a half-hour or so. Absolutely flawless workmanship, delivered just when Sean said it would be, and shipping time just one week from Ireland to Idaho -- even including the lost day for Veteran's Day, which slowed clearing US Customs. I might have to do a little minor set-up work (surprisingly) but no big deal. Enough good things cannot be said about Emerald, Alistair and Sean. More details to follow in a separate NGD post and review, when I'm ready. So please stand by.......

Now back on topic, the Journey OF-660 sounds like just the ticket for the OP. Ted at LA Guitar Sales is THE guy to contact, Graeme. And if you ever decide to part with it, selling it used should be easy enough and you won't take too much of a hit in the wallet. CF is a specialty market niche, but a fervent one.