View Single Post
Old 04-26-2012, 07:44 AM
AGF Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wasper View Post
I know I haven't been around this forum for that long.. but this is the first time I ever seen Tim rocking a mustache in the many build pictures I've seen from his builds. Is this something new? Or, is it returning to the stache' after a time away from it? Like I said, important stuff!

BTW, I like it, I think it suits ya Tim
Thanks for all of the well wishes and prayers. I am back to about 80% now but still get tired really quickly???

Wasper, The mustache is new and about a month old. I wore one for 20 years then I was encouraged to get rid of it, ahmmmmm but now it mysteriously appeared again. It used to be blond but now its white and I just can't figure that one out???

One more update on Trevor's build specs... The top is actually called B.C. Engelmann which is quite different than your run of the mill Engelmann spruce. This spruce is a naturally occurring hybrid of Engelmann and White spruces found only in a very remote and small area of British Columbia. Its extremely stiff along the grain more akin to Adi. I only have a limited number of these tops from a purchase I made over 10 years ago but they are quite special.