View Single Post
Old 12-03-2010, 08:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJMueller1 View Post
Thanks...I think I figured out what it was. Someone was/is offering the GE but with the low profile neck as opposed to the mod v. It made some people mad since they had recently bought the GE with with mod neck. I'm pretty sure that's what it was. Thanks for everyones help though!

That's what it is.
MARTIN D-18 GOLDEN ERA CUSTOM GUITAR & CASE
LOW PROFILE NECK SHAPE - This custom guitar has a low profile neck with carved diamond behind the nut, gloss finish on the neck, and ebony bridge pins. Otherwise, construction specs are identical to the D-18GE. Neck block is stamped CUSTOM (no model number), no signed label inside. - Modeled after the 1934 D-18, select mahogany back & sides (with cloth reinforcement strips), Adirondack (red) spruce top, scalloped braces (with forward shifted X), ebony fretboard & bridge, abalone dot inlays, low profile neck (1-3/4" nut, 2-5/16" string spacing at bridge), tapered squared peghead with Brazilian rosewood overlay & old decal, Waverly nickel open-gear tuners, black binding with BWBWB inlay, dark tortoise pickguard & endpiece, fossil ivory nut & long saddle, ebony bridgepins, aging toner. With Geib style hardshell case.
That is Elderly. They announced it last week.

http://www.elderly.com/new_instrumen...ms/D18GELP.htm