View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 09:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berf View Post
Steve, don't hold back now.... is there any upgrade you actually turned down? This is going to be one spectacular guitar... the pernambuco looks a treat. I'm really looking forward to watching it all come together... thanks for sharing. Cheers, Berf
I thought I ticked off all the options and made up a few not on the list. You did make me remember that Bruce is doing an Ebony bound soundport. I know that Bruce likes to keep it simple, but he can be pushed to put a little glitter here and there.

ChuckS: I actually took up this sport in ernest 6 months ago, so I have my Majors down and am working on minors and m7s. So gonna be a strummer in a rock and roll band (in my mind) at first and then work on some finger style.

I grew up in the 70s, so I do not think some Neil Young or James Taylor will kill me but I will feel like I am making it when I can play Allman Brothers "Mellisa" well.

I do put at least 1 hour in a day and am working to make that 2 hours a day and lots of weekend time.......Steve

On the work bench:
Razo 2013 #14 African BW/Sinker like #7 but not

Considering
Sexauer D45 Style Dred in BRW/TBD Traugott TBD - Olson TBD - So many others TBD

Last edited by needspeed; 02-03-2013 at 09:36 AM.