View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 03:59 PM

@RB and @ whiskey

Thx guys , and yeah the pedal minus Mic I can see that need . I am not really a Vocalist
( more like , My Voice is NOT a musical instrument !!!) so no mic would probably be a GOOd thing for me .
I played around a bit with the mic off , and There are various settings in it , to really tweak the sound . What I have found is that Navigating it requires a good bit or work .
Each of the effects have their own level controls in the menu ( open the effect Page skip to the last page of the effect "Level" )

and to really balance everything wil take some work indeed , really careful listening and going back over the effects several times .
And as that it is so much work to get it in the sweet spot , Writing down ALL your settings for each and everything on every patch will be a MUST .

If perchance the system goes Wonky ( Murphy is still around from what I hear )
The you have all the settings saved in Hard copy , if you dont do that , Well a week or so of tweaking once you get the system back will be waiting for you .

I get the Zoom First Adopter thing , But that is what The Firmware updates are for now , I know I took a Risk on this , because It is Baby Butt new .... I mean ......I think I am the first "Consumer" on the planet to get this thing ..... it isnt even released outside Japan yet !!! and it had JUST been given as an option to order at the stores here ,
Only 1 store actually had stock when I requested mine from the music store I do repairs for . ( I traded a Repair for it to save the money issues and Pain that might come from a Bad batch !!!!)

But I can say honestly . I like the pedal a lot . The Blend knob allows you to really get it in the pocket instead of just On /Off , is the Remodeling is "Too Much " for your taste , just dial back on the Blend and you get more of your guitar .

No real latency in the processing that I could hear either which the Line 6 stuff always gave me problems with up till recently , the newer stuff I think they have the latency issues taken care of , but the Pocket Pod and smaller processors where crap on latency