View Single Post
Old 11-22-2017, 06:58 PM
AGF Sponsor

I'm feeling bad not posting in Tom's Happy T-day thread today, but isn't that tomorrow? I gave the dog a longer than typical walk (what a good dog!), but still expect to put in a solid 8+ hours! Of course I AM calling writing this working.

There are a few people liable to be watching this thread who are in my build queue, and who have not previously commissioned one of my guitars directly from me. I'd like to point out, for sake of reference, that this guitar, as well as the last two, all all examples of my base line guitar with small upgrades on two, and a small down grade on the other.

The first is the Mahogany 000, and it has a little less purfling than my standard package, mostly in the interest af making it more Schoenberg/Martin-like which was the customer's preference.

The second, Bob's SJ, has three upgrades, the Australian Blackwood, The high grade Adi top, and the Cutaway. The trim package in my standard. The rosette is atypical, but about the same time and materials.

This Pernambuco OM is my standard guitar throughout, plus Pernambuco. I upgraded the top to suit the upgraded wood, which I often do. My point is, when you look at my base price, these are examples of what you'd get.

I have half the binding on the OM, by the way: