View Single Post
Old 11-28-2016, 03:12 AM

Well, this has been a year of highs and lows like none I have ever experienced....

At the start of this year, after many many years of patient communications and discussions with Wayne, I finally found myself in a position where my dream guitar would be built. As I indicated at the start of this thread, my plans were to attend the festival in June and collect my guitar whilst there.

In April this year - and out of the blue - I had to have major surgery on my back following a serious issue that resulted in deblitating neurological damage down my left leg, leaving me virtually unable to walk. I am still undergoing regular follow ups and physical therapy to hopefully improve the situation, and I also have to deploy an orthotic brace to help with walking. Clearly, after such surgery, a trip to Wayne's festival was impossible, hence the reason that I only finally received my guitar a few weeks ago.

I haven't been able to work since the surgery took place, and the likelihood of being able to return to work any time soon is looking very slim. My financial situation has come under extreme pressure, and following discussions with my mortgage providers and bank (not to mention credit card companies) I find myself in circumstances that require drastic action to remedy.

The bottom line is that I have no choice but to offer my beloved Henderson for sale, and believe me when I say that I truly never expected to part with this guitar whilst there was still a breath in my body. I am hoping that by explaining the circumstances and life changing issues behind this decision that people will understand the painful and unfortunate processes that have forced me down this road.
Dazzo 70's & SunnAudio Stage DI

Last edited by AndyC; 11-28-2016 at 04:40 AM.