View Single Post
Old 01-16-2018, 07:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pieterh View Post
Guitar wise I’d like to have a decent guitar with 2 humbuckers for which I will probably sell my Ibanez RG350mdx to help pay for. I would love a 335 or something similar and recently tried an Ibanez AS73 - though I would probably try to go for the AS93 just for the better woods and pickups. If money was no object I would love a classic PRS with flame maple top, tremolo and double humbuckers but I have some stuff I need to sort before I am once again in that price bracket!

Amp wise I need to get a mid-power amp at some point. I have a VOX AC4tv at home which sounds amazing and is even good for quieter rehearsals and/or venues. My Duncan 84-40 is showing its age though and probably wouldn’t survive many more trips to gigs etc (fragile circuit board due to age according to my amp doctor friend who rebuilt it in the first place). My ideal would be a nice 65 Deluxe Reverb RI though I am starting to lean towards a Supersonic.

Pedal wise. Well to be honest if I get any more pedals I really need to get a bigger board as even now I have at least 4 that don’t fit on the board (Carl Martin Compressor, JDX Reactor, Hotshot I/O and Boss TR-2 tremolo). It would be nice with a Tube Screamer though I don’t really know which one to look out for in the for sale ads - but they do come up often even here in Sweden!
Hey, how are ya Pieter? How's the Swedish winter treating you? That PRS sounds sweet but it is $$$. I prefer no tremolo myself though.