View Single Post
Old 12-12-2017, 04:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swamp Yankee View Post
My wife and I both have flip phones only..Tracfone. We keep them in the cars for emergencies. We also use them if I go to our camper and she stays home.
What sucks about is that we buy "minutes" once a year or as needed, but now Tracfone automatically splits those into talk or data.. and we don't use the data.
I've got to figure out something better... but the last thing we want is smartphones.

You are my hero. I mean that sincerely. I wish I could get away from my glow prison.

Remember when you wouldn't talk to someone you knew on the phone for days, sometimes? Seriously, now you get multiple daily phone calls and texts from friends and relatives for the most inane things. Things we would never have picked up a landline and called someone about years ago.

The other thing about Home Depot and Lowes is when you buy something, they print a receipt out that is about 24" long. It is ridiculous, but they have to try to get you take a survey.

What would the world be without a survey? Surveyless? Oh what a great thing a surveyless world would be.