View Single Post
Old 12-05-2017, 06:32 AM

Default The M4H Super-Sale of 2017!!!!!!!! (Taylor 210e DLX, Taylor GS Mini Koa, PRS ZM Ltd)

Good morning, all.

After spending entirely too much time reading your collective insights...coupled with detailed coordination with the CINC-HOUSE...and considering my recent hands-on experience with one - I'm making a play for a D-18, through one of the AGF Sponsors.

In order to make this logistically possible...I'm opening the doors to the "Making Marvelous Martin Miracles Happen" (M4H) safe-house.

The 3 guitars below are up for sale. Proceeds from these sales will fund my gotta-have-it Martin D-18. This is a 'for sale only' thread - unless you want to take all three guitars in exchange for a newer D-18.

As I am currently at work, I don't have access to any of my archived photos on the PC. I DO have some on my cell, though...for those that would like to see some. I can take more, of any instrument of interest. Just send me a PM with your number, and I can fire off (now) what I do have on the cell phone. Any other photos can be taken tonight, and sent your way.

1. 2017 PRS SE Zach Meyers Ltd., in Satin Black. I got this guitar from Sweetwater a couple months ago. I upgraded the tuners to John Mann locking Phase II units. Since then, it has remained untouched. Guitar is in perfect condition, plays and sounds great, and comes with an upgraded, brand new Black PRS S2 gigbag. PRICE - $SOLD.

2. 2017 Taylor GS Mini-e Koa. This guitar is in AS-NEW condition. Great grain detail, incredible sound, awesome action, and solid as a rock. The perfect travel and/or couch guitar. It really is stunning, and if not for my absolute need for the D-18, I wouldn't sell it. Comes with the typical hard sided Taylor gig bag. PRICE - $SOLD.

3. 2016 Taylor 210e DLX. Incredible sound and feel from this Deluxe Dreadnought. Layered rosewood back/sides, with gorgeous grain. In absolutely excellent / minty condition. The full-gloss body looks amazing, and the diamond inlays are really sharp. Fantastic guitar, overall. Comes with a Taylor hardshell case, and all paperwork. PRICE - $SOLD.

Hit me up, to lock down one of these three fantastic players.

Thanks much, y'all.

Mark
'20 PRS P20
'19 Yamaha FS830

Last edited by drawshot1975; 12-08-2017 at 03:49 AM. Reason: Better Title Detail