Thread: McJam 2024
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2024, 12:10 PM
AGF Sponsor

Tim and i are preparing for the 2024 McJam. Make your plans soon to sign up and join us!

The McJam attendees are saddened at the recent passing of our McJam and the AGF's Tinman / RWSkaggs. Ross was a highly talented guitar player who was always sharing his faith in the ability to live long after a heart transplant began beating as his own heart. He was the character who shared the humor no matter the situation. Wife, Mickki and Ross always made the party a party. Mickki is still a part of the clan. She did visit us last month. We assured her she is still one of us and she is welcome to attend!

I am taking suggestions for the classes. Rodger seems to be drafting Kurt and yet there is no stability of facts spoken of by Kurt. Maybe Kurt is temporarily incognito but we count on him joining the McJam this year.

I'm taking suggestions on the favorite food truck. I'll see what we can to make it happen. Steak-n-it plans to attend both days. A new truck hopes to come. He has signed on, but I don't know the type of food he is offering at this point. (Is this a sign I should be reading better?)

We have a few door prizes prepped. Donations are always appreciated.

Snacks will be on the patio. Adrianne is making plans for baking cookies. Feel free to add to that list, too.

A weekend of coffee is free if it is served on the McJam patio. If it runs low there is plenty more available for the making. Food trucks charge their own pricing. Tim and Mary do not collect funds or supplies from the trucks. They are here to serve you. After they leave I assume there will still be patio food until closing.

If you have read this far and want to know more serious details about joining the event contact me and I will send information of how you can join the fun.

AGF MCKNIGHT GUITAR SNIPPETS https://www.acousticguitarforum.com/...d.php?t=663228

I'll continue "Doin' Life ... As a Luthier's Wife"
McJam = Guitar private event June 21-22, 2024
[email protected]
Pre-sign is required and begins now.