View Single Post
Old 11-19-2017, 01:25 PM

Lightbulb HALLAND OM-C Sitka/EIR for The Golden Era Guitar *VIDEO ADDED*

Hey guys! It has been a while since I have been active on the forum as I have been busy with a few things such as getting this new guitar dealership off the ground. I have been obsessed with luthier built guitars for a quite some time now and I thought what better way to channel this passion of mine than to start up my own company - The Golden Era Guitar.

I am currently representing the following list of luthiers/brands with a few more collaborations down the pipeline:

Åstrand Guitars
Buendia Guitars
Casimi Guitars
Datlen Luthiery
Fujii Guitars
Halland Guitars
Harvey Leach Inlays
Heinonen Guitars
Isaac Jang Guitars
Keystone Stringed Instruments
Matsuda Guitars
Michaud Made
Ogino Guitars
Wingert Guitars

I have a few builds coming up that I am very excited to share with you all. Do give me a follow on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/thegoldeneraguitar/ and Instagram @thegoldeneraguitar for more updates. I've only just gotten things started up so do excuse the lack of information. If you guys have any queries or would simply like to get in touch, please feel free to drop me a PM or an e-mail at [email protected]

AUTHORISED DEALER OF:
Astrand | Bowerman | Brondel | Buendia | Casimi | Datlen | Doerr | Fujii | Gerber | GR Bear | Heinonen | Isaac Jang
Keith | Keystone | Matsuda | Michaud Made | Ogino | Pellerin | Petros | Poljakoff | Strahm | Tom Sands | Wingert

...and more

www.TheGoldenEraGuitar.com
[email protected]
+65 8666 0420

Last edited by Marcus Wong; 08-23-2018 at 09:13 AM.