View Single Post
Old 10-22-2017, 01:26 PM

Default Applegate SJ Priced to sell 4150,00!!!!!!!

Reduced to 4150.00 !!

Last Reduction

I have for sale a BEAUTIFUL Applegate SJ. It has bling galore. More importantly the Madagascar and Cedar work well together, This is a tremendous guitar and it is loud, warm, and very articulate. I bought this used from Guitar Gallery. I have a link to their site because their pictures are better than what I can do. It also gives a good description of the features on this guitar with a sound sample. Here is the link https://www.guitargal.com/collection...agascar-guitar There are a few scratches where the sound hole is for the right hand side. There are a few SMALL blemishes on the top but barely visible. Just want to disclaim that. These are not visible unless you look at it from the right angle. It also recently had a neck reset recently so you do not have to worry about that. Plays like a dream. It also comes with a Cedar Creek guitar case.

I am asking 5500.00. Reduced to sell 4475.00 Reduced for the last time to a ridiculous price of 4150.00 I accept paypal as long as buyer pays paypal fees. I will cover shipping. I also except money orders or bank checks.

Last edited by Steel String; 12-21-2017 at 12:56 PM.