View Single Post
Old 05-06-2005, 09:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirflyguy2000
The band I am in, Living Stone, is working on CD #2. We hope to have it done in a few months. Michael O Martian's son, Chris, is mixing most of it. We have preliminary OK from the guy that mixed the CCM mega-hit for Mercy Me, "I Can Only Imagine", to mix one of the new songs. Very cool, if you ask me! Our first one (called "Living Stone") is still available. There is a track on it called "Like Never Before" that was included on the last T____r Guitar Forum CD. There are two full length decent quality mp3's from that album at www.markfishermusic.com, and there are mp3 clips of all the songs at www.livingstoneworship.com. Lots of guitars on most of the tunes. You can contact me through either website if you would like a CD.
And now, I can finally say that Phil Keaggy will be appearing on two of my songs on the CD! One is a poppy, trippy, Beatle-y thing called "New Creation", and the other is a praise and worship song with a 3 minute solo at the end JUST PHOR PHIL called "From the Rising of the Sun"! He did some great stuff. That should be worth the price of admission alone, IMO!