View Single Post
Old 08-19-2007, 04:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sublro View Post
Tony -

I've been following Blueridge closely (including owning 4 or 5) for 4 years now. Facts and sources to back up your assertions please?

By the way, I think if I'm not mistaken that the woods used in their guitars are sourced from the American side of the business and not by the Chinese...

anyway, please give us some specifics to back up the assertions you're making, or get back to playing...

You should back your claims -China has a reputation for not caring about the environment , BR is on the Cities list which makes it illegal to import or export out of the US - Adirondack Spruce comes from the adirondacks in New York state ( Ive seen some of the trees , they are beautiful - but not as big as some spruce- because the British cleaned out most of the Spruce their for ship masts in the late 1700's - but its not endangered ) Their is also the human rights concern of the chinese people , a little bit better than slavery but close . i am a peaceful person and am sorry for upsetting you - But we need to think about the world as a whole rather than just ourselves if we want this to be a better place to live. I wish you well !

By the way i have had different Blueridges in my hands , Beside being an active semi-pro guitarist for many years- and they play nice - but you can guess the rest !