View Single Post
Old 11-03-2016, 05:35 PM

Here is one of my harp guitars, Carlo Bartolini is explaining different aspects of the guitar, at about the 2min mark he goes into some of the difference between mine and most others, not that there's anything wrong with others, you just can't strum them to much....With mine, because the harp set below the guitar set is set up with dual strings like a 12 string, one can tune them in unison, in intervals and can arpeggiate them or strum them. The recording is kinda not that great but you get an idea... I use it uite different than Carlo in that I will tune the harp set in unisions into a chord and then use it for playing polychords which I like because you can play the same say 3 chords on the guitar, then next time round add the harp part in and get very different harmonys with whatever you may have been singing before....The guitar was well thought out so you could play easily add the harp or bass when you want it, or not if you don't ....Carlo has this tuned super low, bflat open tuning I think so keep that in mind.