View Single Post
Old 06-28-2017, 11:02 AM

TWA user and employee here.
I've been using mine since Dec of 2015. It has changed the way I play and inspired so much music since I've purchased it. I use them on several guitars and can tell you that the settings for Master Gain and Notch Filters vary greatly from one guitar to another! I rarely play without it anymore.

The first guitar I set it up on back in 2015 was my Taylor 414ce. I ended up placing it closer to the end pin jack then recommended, but the amp really sounded best there to me. As far as the configuration, 99% of feedback can be dialed out by adjusting the Master Gain and Notch filters on the TWA. All in all, I spent a little less than a week learning what to tweak to dial it in. Once I was happy with how it sounded I saved the settings and never looked back!

Disclaimer: I was not associated with TWA at the time of my purchase. I started working with them in February of this year after graduating from Roberto-Venn and being a solid TWA user for over a year. I honestly love this product and recommend it to all of my guitar player buddies.

Dave