Thread: For Sale Or Trade: Lowden 32SE-FF
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2016, 01:46 AM

Default Lowden 32SE-FF

Lowden Stage Edition 32-FanFret

I hate to do this, it was my dream guitar and the ONLY acoustic I really bonded with, I just have too much money invested in it and I play more electric than acoustic to be honest.

This guitar is really inspiring to play, and is HUGE sounding, for a guitar that isn't very big. Every note is crystal clear and alternate tunings sound otherworldly! It has an LR Baggs pickups in it and is truly a stage-worthy guitar! I've played it live a couple of times, but it is in immaculate condition!

I believe it is the only Stage Edition Lowden that has a Fan Fret, and it really gives the guitar a huge sounding bass, at the same time, the volume is balanced across the board from the bass to the trebles, it's quite astonishing. This is the only Lowden I ever played and loved immediately! I bought it a year after playing it and its such a shame to see it go.

In case you are unfamiliar with the model! http://www.lowdenguitars.com/guitar-spec-stage

I would like to get about $5000 SHIPPED or so for it, ONO.

Tradewise I'd consider any nice fingerstyle guitar, Goodall, Charis, etc. with the appropriate cash my way! Just try me!

Please contact me at jesse.aeon at gmail.com!

Cheers