View Single Post
Old 02-15-2018, 02:43 AM

Friends or Aquaintances, not the same thing . I have 3 close friends who live in other FL Cities. Ret at 50 and moved to nice quiet neighborhood in Clermont off the beaten path . I've seen people come and go , Some move in and within a week there are dozens of cars at their house, cars and people coming and going , NO WAY I could take that . These Are Aquaintances as I DOUBT Someone from Missouri could be here 3 weeks and have hundreds of " Friends " . A few Neighbors are friendly but that's about it . Need to find someone to porch jam with once a week or so , but never know, may get a LATCH ON Crazy and I dont need THAT . Others lock their doors and hide , guess they're on Facebook or something ..Telling people every second where they are which I do not understand IM Not on Facebook , This is the only forum I Attend .Always been a loner . and was referred to in a bar once by a Brit chick , as " Quite the oddball " Maybe true ... No Bros / no sist . As some I know have had BAD BLOOD with Relatives, I certainly am thankful I missed that ?!