View Single Post
Old 04-21-2017, 04:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikealpine View Post
Sorry for the marital issues! You'll find those of us with wives that understand our fixation with these instruments are worth their weight in gold. Ideally, you'll get a great guitar, then use it to woo the right woman. Most important is that your child remains healthy, and you find you are able to move forward in creating a nice life for you, your child and your hobby. And it doesn't surprise me that Ben would be anything but patient; all of our resident luthiers are fine people as well as fine craftsmen.
Wise words mike . Not whining by saying this but I don't make much . I work for the state , raises and appreciation just don't happen in a world that or country that no longer supports the labor class . For years it worked because what I did get was baca Time and sick leave that covered all of the time needed to take care of my son while the wife worked at her corporate job all along getting promoted and raises she soon left me behind financially.

We were still together when sent the deposit to ben . I had a plan that would cover the cost of this guitar . Money I was told I would get I did not I got screwed along being told me bring the victim I'll do ok lol

Anyway I could smarter with the money somewhat but once it's gone it's gone and nothing will change that . My folks are in their 80's and my mom God bless her is as Jewish as they come they insisted I let the guitar go . Right or wrong I could not let that happen maybe I'm screwed up in the head and maybe I'm not worthy of having custody of my son because of this buy at least that's the guilt they laying on me .

As man at 55 yrs old I can't believe this is going on lol they don't try it they never have through my life so it's not unexpected just kind of shuts any relationship down if your Jewish I feel some eould totally understand lmao

So this guitar will come God willing but I will admit when I open it for the first I honestly don't know if Ill smile with glee or cry from the guilt that's been thrown upon me .

Come on lotto ! Lol

-----------
Acoustics,
Ben Wilborn Gloria
Breedlove Ed Gerhard signature master class jumbo
Blueridge BR180A
Blueridge BR 283A
Blueridge BR180-12
Guild F212XLCE
Guild CV-1
Guild CO-2CE
Recording king RO-328