View Single Post
Old 06-27-2017, 09:49 PM
Charter Member

Default Santa Cruz Guitar Co OOO 12 Fret Cocobolo Italian Adi/Hide Koa Bound

Howdy Folks...! I have some new 2017 builds coming my way, Gotta dig deep into my stash and sell some loved ones.... What we have here is a Custom OOO SCGC made of Cocobolo and Italian, Koa binding, custom trims and rosette, custom headstock, gotoh tuners with Brazilian buttons, Adirondack braces, Hide glue... In other words, THE WORKS... Every aspect of this Cruz makes her a SCGC of all SCGC's... 1 3/4 nut and 2 1/4 string spacing, full scale...

I bought this beauty from another forum member 3 or 4 years ago... Been rockin her since... Glorious tone, very bold, brilliant, responsive, loud, ALIVE, punchy, bass, treble, bam..! Its tone matches her looks, trust me... Its a very alluring instrument... Coco punch to the maximus! Perfect playability, needs nothing... Clean condition overall, minor players evidence on inspection, pick marks near sound hole and pick guard, micro ding on back of neck... nothing at all offensive, standard stuff for a guitar that isn't a sitter. Its a 2012... major primo custom woods...

$OLD New this build would be $10,025 as per SCGC email reply

Jump on it... Tons of guitar for the money... One of my favorite Cruzes ever...

Last edited by Diamondave; 07-08-2017 at 07:45 PM.