Thread: Arrgghh ...
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2012, 03:06 AM

Default Arrgghh ...

Well,

Stupid, STUPID, ME! I know better than to do what I've done, and I did it anyway, like an idiot.

I left my pre-Peavey, CA Legacy Tribal RT on it's stand, and darn it if I didn't forget that I had left it out.

Night fell, and I walked into the living room in the pitch dark and BANG! I knocked my beauty over!

Oh, geez, I was, AM, freaked. The damage is bad enough that I can't play it. The guitar itself I think, bounced after it fell onto the hardwood floor. Apparently it landed on the G and B tuner buttons, bending the stem of the screw on one (maybe two) of the beautiful, original ebony buttons.

Any suggestions as to where to get replacements? I know Peavey changed the design on the Legacy models somewhat, so I am worried.

I love this guitar and wanted to post this as a warning to others who might find themselves being casually careless. I guess I'll check with MacNichols, Peavey, Ebay, etc.., but I'm not sure if there are detailed specifics to know when ordering new buttons for the guitar, so if anyone can give me some pointers, I'd be grateful.

I'm going to go beat myself with a wet towel now ... thanks for 'listening' ...

Willa

Last edited by kscobie8; 08-13-2012 at 12:39 PM. Reason: vocabulary