Thread: Guitar to MIDI?
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2018, 05:52 PM

Cool MIDI IS COOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ty Ford View Post
Well, I sprung for a Fishman Triple Play. I think it took best of show at a recent NAMM convention. I have a Fishman SoloAmp and part of my decision was based on how well that works for me. I installed the wireless pickup on my semi-acoustic Telecaster. Haven't even tried the MIDI files yet. I've been captured by the sounds.

Setup for recording is not for the faint of heart. I had very good phone support. Frank Pedallaro sets up a software thing that temporarily lets him operate your computer over the internet connection while you talk on the phone. He's very quick and knows how to get stuff up and running.

It'll probably take me a few months to actually read the manual and get to understand what I have here, but many of the string, horn and flute sounds are very good.

Regards,

Ty Ford
Congrats man :

We will look forward to your review on this newly purchased acquirement of yours

EZ :

HR
Life has always been interesting to me