View Single Post
Old 12-10-2017, 10:06 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darwin View Post
Dru, the Tanqueray Strat is an American Standard built in 1988 as a promotion for the Tanqueray Gin Company. There were about 100 built to be given away by the company in their Tanqueray Green color. They were not sold as a regular item. I ended up with two of the, keeping the one in mint condition. It has had no play time to speak of and does have the original strings on it. The Strat Plus was a gift from my wife and is also mint. It does not get play time either. I have many guitars that do not get regular play time. They are beautiful as wall art and if I want to play them, I can. Google Tanqueray Strat if you are interested in more info. I have some favorites as players that do get regular play time. Here are a couple of photos. -- Darwin
Wow what a totally cool thing for a company to do. About the only thing the companies I worked for did, was cough up for a couple of 6 packs of brew on the last work day befor X-mas

Some pretty cool older electrics on this thread so far.... I have only one electric that I bought new last fall . Keep em coming

KevWind at Soundcloud

KevWind at YouYube
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...EZxkPKyieOTgRD

System :
Studio system Avid Carbon interface , PT Ultimate 2023.12 -Mid 2020 iMac 27" 3.8GHz 8-core i7 10th Gen ,, Ventura 13.2.1

Mobile MBP M1 Pro , PT Ultimate 2024.3 Sonoma 14.4