View Single Post
Old 11-22-2010, 08:34 PM

ok, went down to a few guitar shops.. they were pretty useless to tell you the truth. They had me plug into a couple pedals.. but I was listening through headphones, so it really gave me no indication on how it was gonna perform in a live situation... or feedback at all I did have some great ideas while I was there though.. see what you guys think.

The guy there told me to just run into the distortion pedal and use the feedback buster on my guitar. But I got to thinking about some of your guys's ideas on here. First off, I know NOTHING about additional pickups for Acoustic guitars.. and therefore no idea which ones are good or not (suggestions?) and also got to thinking about the 2 separate lines, 1 clean one from the guitar pickup.. and one distorted from the one in the sound hole (I liked the sound of the Boss blues driver BTW)

Would it be possible to run both of those lines from the guitar into my LS-2 Line Selector? While running only the portable pickup into a "distortion pedal" and then into the line selector?... This would allow me to have one output going to the board instead of 2? Not sure if the line selector will work like this or not, but if I does I can tweak it so that I can adjust the A and B knob (Clean signal and distorted signal) to get the desired sound.. and still have one line running to the board. Do any of you guys know if this will work?