View Single Post
Old 11-14-2017, 05:05 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by martingitdave View Post
I think you hit the nail on the head. With one image, you’re limited. With the Aura Plus you can choose from 9 and customize them. I think if someone auditions a guitar with the VT Enhance system, they should also audition the pickup, because it is a one size fits all solution. If you happen to like both, then you’re set for the life of the guitar or system. Or, they should at least give you 3 or 4 options through their website to choose from that can be uploaded via USB / Bluetooth port, or something. They can call it the Aura VT Enhance Plus. :-). I bet it would be a big seller. People could get the ability to change without the holes in the guitar. I’m sure it’s in the works!
+1 Dave...if the OMC18e had the option of the F1 Aura+ I'd get it.
The VT Enhance won't cut it for what I need and do. I still prefer the Tak Cooltube and/or M80 over most systems until the F1 Aura+ came out on the Retro series of which I've dug into that system a lot, BUT no cutaway is a deal breaker for what I do.

"Aura VT Enhance Plus" > good call bro, give me the option for the warmer ribbon mic images!

eric

Last edited by noledog; 01-11-2018 at 04:59 PM.