View Single Post
Old 01-07-2017, 09:35 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by String King View Post
Ha, thanks. I do like green. I just couldn't make myself order a red or blue Emerald instrument. Must be the OCD in me. The wallpaper is really a fabric background that can be lit to any color I choose with the lights in my studio. I'll tell you what...you guys choose the backdrop color for my next video. I'm thinking I'll do some bluegrass next.
Howdy string king! That's some mighty fancy playing. I can see why you got the green. I got a blue X7 a couple weeks ago. It definitely doesn't sound like your green one.

I wouldn't want to suggest a backdrop color other than green if you're afflicted with OCD. Might throw you off. Just curious, how bad is this green compulsion you have? Is your house green? Car? Walls painted green? Like peas and broccoli best? How will you play bluegrass with a green guitar?

I'm with Long Jon. Not sure if I like him yet. This disdain for blue emeralds is slightly disturbing.

String King, since you can't always read the intent with a post, most everything I said here is in jest. Just thought I'd point that out since you're a newbie here with green guitars.