View Single Post
Old 10-06-2013, 09:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PTC Bernie View Post
Tak's have never done it for me, but that's jut personal preference.

The seller pushing you to buy and his reluctance to supply a S/N or possibly answer your questions is a major red flag.

I'd pass on it unless you can deal face to face. Sounds fishy to me.

I agree! The best ever price I could get was 2549 using musicians friend coupon. And I think this will be the price range! But this e-bay guy had it listed for 2179 and after I ask him questions he would say I changed my price to 2149 hurry click buy now! I ask him was it a factory made takamine and nEW. He said No worries he is a authorized dealer but wouldn't give me the serial number. He said it is sealed in the box and he didn't want to open it. I said if you bought it you would have an invoice. I clicked on buy it now but after he was reluctant to answer my questions also I filled out a bill me later paypal account and tried to pay on that but he said he didn't take bill me later. There was nothing I could do. So I politely ask him to cancel sale. He said NO he would not cancel. This whole thing stinks. Since I couldn't fund it with paypal bill me later because he didn't accept that and we didn't find out about it until I clicked buy it now! E-bay has all the transcripts and sided with me if he files a non payment complaint! Why if its such a good deal would he not want to cancel sale!!!