View Single Post
Old 04-01-2010, 05:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldpepsiguy View Post
Thanks Guys for the help. I called Jim at Guitar Rodeo, asked him the same questions, he clearly and informatively advised me as to the differences. He said that the GA8 and the 814CE have the same bracing, while the 414CE ltd has a different style, therefore the GA8 would be more likely to sound more like a 814CE, and the 414CE ltd less likely. Then he really got me excited, he reminded me of his trade up policy Woohoo!, almost ran off the road... I am trading in my 314ce and buying the 814ce which would have been my first choice, except for financial reasons I just couldn't swing a straight out purchase of an 814CE. If you know anyone who is in the market for a really nice 314CE, contact Jim @ GR, in a couple weeks, he'll have mine, it is an outstanding one! Per forum rules I am not interested in selling my 314CE, so I did not post a price, contact Jim if your interested. Thanks Guys, Jim <><
oldpepsiguy - sounds like a great ending! I've heard nothing but great things about Jim and he does have a great trade up policy. Enjoy the new 814ce!