View Single Post
Old 07-01-2016, 04:47 AM

Gruuv,

I'm glad to hear that what I said reinforces for you what you love about the Jam 150, that's telling for us both I think. I should be clear that I really do love the J!m 100. It does what it does really, really well. The thing for me was that I expected the amp to have the ability for more than one sound. Does that make sense? I need to hear one of the AER amps to see if that's the bridge that I'm looking for.

As for using another front end, like the para eq, Felix or a mixer, that's moving the thing into full on PA territory and I might be doing just that, but still, I don't think that I'm asking for a lot when I say it shouldn't need a $400/min accessory to be closer to what I'd thought it was going to be.

All in all, the people searching for info on what exactly they can expect from the Jam 100 can glean a fuller picture of what the amp is and that's what I was after. It's as hi-fi an acoustic amp as I've ever heard. Your guitar but louder. In that, it's easily the finest amp I've yet heard.