View Single Post
Old 11-27-2016, 07:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBWW View Post
Really nice work. The guitar sounds great. To me the reverb is a bit wet and I'd back if off a tad. I think it distracts a little from the articulation at least in these pieces. Nice job. If I had one guitar that got away...one the I lament the most it is a Greenfield G1.2!

I think in the Show and Tell area unless you are a regular and offer up a lot of feedback and support of others sometimes it's tough to get folks to comment. I tend to be very critical, so I find myself not going there often. When I do comment I find the goodness in each piece I comment on. I would not give up on that venue. You may find you get as much as you give.
I will pull back the reverb, thanks for listening. I am greatly enjoying the greenfield, its a very versatile guitar, I love the sweetness of the upper register, and find that the immediacy of the bass is a nice complement to my other guitar that has a softer attack overall and bit less fundamental (which is a kraut mod -d)

I'll try out the show and tell. I am going to keep recording because it is forcing me to work out kinks in my tunes instead of just living with them the way they are (which is typically riddled with transition error!).