View Single Post
Old 12-03-2017, 08:11 AM

Smile Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by H165 View Post
I have one. It's an excellent amp. I've been fortunate to play on stage with one at my side, and these little amps are hard to believe. Straight up, or miced for a larger stage mix, they sound good and perform well.

"Play before you buy" is always a good idea, but since I've owned mine I would not buy anything else without first playing one of these.

Completely subjective, but I twice took it to local high power electric jams in rooms full of over-enthusiastic gearheads, and it kept up, no problem.

In our regular gang there are three of these little Quilters. One is used for a harmonica, one for a Telecaster, and one for an 8-string Fender lap steel. They are easily the best amps in the room. Guess I'm starting to sound like an ad...
Are you using the Aviator or Mach 2? What speaker size? Does it truly sound and respond like a tube amp? How about clean headroom?

Thanks for all the input fellas. I particularly like the fairy dust comment

I guess I am really looking for fairy dust and I'm willing to pay for it (well, eventually). I'm plenty strong, but our gigginig vehicle is a Corolla, so saving space as well as great tone is high on my list.

I really like the tone of the Blues Junior but I would prefer smaller and lighter.

Keep the info and comments coming, it is much appreciated.

Ibanez, Recording King, Gretsch, Martin
G&L, Squier, Orange (x 2),
Bugera, JBL, Soundcraft

Our duo website - UPDATED 7/26/19