View Single Post
Old 11-30-2017, 10:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by martingitdave View Post
CME floor models are often new guitars they wish to discount below the minimum advertised price. Sometimes they are indeed floor models. It is a large store and it gets a lot of foot traffic. So, you can expect a floor model to have some use. That said, they have a monitor in the acoustic room at all times, so instruments are not abused, like they are in some big box stores. Certain models will even be listed as used. I've bought many guitars from CME over the years. They are a reputable company with a very good repair shop that does the setups. Tell them what you want in terms of setup, and they will do it, usually at no extra charge.

Well, had I known that I would have asked for specific strings, action height, etc prior to shipping, but it’ll be here tomorrow. However, that’s something I can change myself. I’m really just wanting a straight neck, good sounding pickups, and a guitar that feels right. I know CME pays a lot of attention to details and I don’t doubt they’ll send me a great guitar!