View Single Post
Old 12-16-2016, 07:08 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmed Life Picks View Post
Todd, hi, I just prepped the first two dozen of Reds today; however, I don't believe I have any blanks that thick. I'll have to check and get back to you. I actually have another very good tortoise customer who just emailed me today asking the same exact question on the Red Tri.

Todd, I DO have thicker blanks coming in around this time next week, and I could cut you one that thick at that time. However, we're shutting it down between Christmas and New Years and I don't think I'll have time to get it out to you by next Friday.

I would suggest is taking the thickest one I can find right now and fiddle with it, and then we can swap later, if you like, for the thicker one, which probably wouldn't be till the first week in January. I'm hoping/planning to ship every Red order currently in-house by Tuesday 12/20.

Todd, I'm gonna email you another unrelated thing.

Please Note, Folks: Todd is one of our best customers so I'm cutting him some slack on a thicker Red. As stated on the website, I have no choice but to charge a little extra for custom orders, as we have to pull it off the line as we run them.

thanks,
scott
I'm up for that.

Thx sir...

Todd

P.S. lol... keep me in the loop when that prototype that I was testing are in production available for purchase.... [emoji41]

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk