View Single Post
Old 01-16-2017, 06:04 AM

Default Xvive mic pedal WOW!

Hello.
I purchased a xvive mic pedal. It suppost to make your acoustic sound like its getting miced up (and it does this very well.
Its amazing will never go without one. I played it on my crap fishman electro-acoustic pickup and it sounds 10 times better, 10 times more natural. my artec vertex active soundhole pickup (which is very nice, cheap, volume and tone control adjustable magnets and in my opinion better than the fishman rare earth pick up) also sounds amazing. I even use my electric guitar with it. When used with an electric guitar (on certain settings of the pedal) it gives the amp a very natuaral sound. I used it on my street cube ex with electric and it gives it a woody tone and makes the overdrive clean, not fuzzy in anyway. Think about that clean overdrive soundthat SRV has. Each strings is clear and doesn't overlap each other. Its perfect. Not tried it on my orange valve amp yet.

Tried it with my acoustic on my street cube ex and my roland ac33 both sound amazing. I have not tried the tc bodyrez so dont know how it compares but man its insane it seriesly does make the guitar sound way better to the point where i turn off the pedal and hate the way the guitar sounds straight into the amp, very very natuaral sound

Im getting a k&k installed on my guitar so once i have that will let you know how that sounds through the pedal.