View Single Post
Old 02-02-2011, 08:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by offcenter2005 View Post
I have been searching for and American made breedlove d25/sme. I have found a place called MacNichol Guitars that have some blemished ones that are in my price range. They said that they are fully covered by the factory warranty except for the blemishes. All the research i have done suggests that these are great guitars but i don't have 1700 to spend and i can deal with a small defect in finish as long as it don't get in the way of tone and playability. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Also can anyone tell me if the Pro or American series sounds better. I know its subjective but any insight would be great.
Usually, if Breedlove sells a B-Stock guitar, there isn't much wrong with it. The ones I've had my hands on involved a small sand out under the finish that was only noticeable under certain light. It took me two weeks to find it. The other involved two small dings caused by someone being in a hurry changing strings. The carry the full warrantee and sound great.

Authorized Dealer of:
Breedlove - Jackson - Fender - Martin - Schecter Guitar Research - Crossrock Cases