View Single Post
Old 09-18-2017, 06:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twitch View Post
If you are also a vocalist do yourself a favor and check out the TC Helicon 'Acoustic Play'. I've used one in our duo for a couple of years. It's a nice small box that adds real warmth to both vocals and guitar with a wide array of well done effects. I use them very sparingly but greatly appreciate that they are all easily available when I want them. I have fallen in love with the tone that the "Body Rez" eq gives to my Taylor.
"Ditto" on the TC Helicon (and some TC Electronic) pedals. I use them sparingly, but I think they do add a nice dimension to certain songs.
My collection includes a Mic Mechanic, one of each of the VoiceLive Singles (C1, D1, E1, H1, R1, T1, and X1), a Harmony-G XT, and a VoiceLive Play. Except for the Harmony-G XT, those are all for vocals rather than guitar, but I also have two of the little Body Rez pedals. I think the Body Rez can help pretty much any acoustic-electric to sound better.
The Harmony-G is smaller and lower-priced than the Play Acoustic, but doesn't have all the features. Both are pretty highly rated on Amazon and elsewhere.