Thread: For Sale: Leo Posch DS-M ***Sold ***
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2017, 06:23 PM
Charter Member

Default Leo Posch DS-M ***Sold ***

Tough decisions lead to sell this wonderful D12 slope-shouldered beauty. And I do mean beauty. IMHO this is the prettiest burst I've ever seen, and while I fully realize this is a subjective statement, I've seen a lot of bursts.

**Update** I am really torn between this Posch and the SCGC 1929 000c I have on the forum. I can justify either one, but not both. Whichever sells, the other one stays. If you're on the fence, time to make an offer.

The instrument is incredibly light and responsive with a thunderous bass--particularly in a dropped D tuning. Excellent +++ condition with TKL case also in excellent +++ condition.

Leo Posch DS-M No. 85

Built in May 2015-
Incredible fit and finish
Near Mint Condition

Honduran Mahogany Back and Sides/Red Spruce Top
Hand Rubbed Sunburst
Custom rope Purfling
Waverly tuners
Clean, rich tones
12 Fret
1.75" Nut
Scale length: 25 1/4"
2 5/16" String Spacing at the Saddle
I'd describe the neck as a very comfortable, relatively narrow C shape.

PRICE REDUCED TO: $3150.00 shipped CONUS Payment fees (if any) are responsibility of the buyer. No trade offers please. Only selling to reduce the # of guitars I own. Market is very slow, but this instrument is a solid value at this offering. No low-ball offers, please.

Eye candy. Photos used by permission.

Let me know if you have any questions. Lots of deals here on AGF and lots of references available. Thanks for taking a look!
Emerald X-20 Custom SS

Life's been good to me so far....

Last edited by Transylvania; 10-04-2017 at 04:21 PM.