View Single Post
Old 05-18-2004, 08:50 AM

Hey Jim!

I'm a newbie here but, I'm a BIG Washburn fan.

I bought my first Washburn 2 years ago. At that time, based on the prices, I considered Washburn to be just another player in the ever-growing acoutic guitar market.

Turns out I was wrong BIG TIME! I bought my first Washburn 12 string (D12S-12) used and was amazed that for $125, I got a good quality 12 string guitar with a solid top! At first, I thought it a fluke. Then I played another Washburn. A brand new, leftover, Millenium Series DM2000S Limited Edition. Aside from being a real eye catcher, I fell in love with the sound and playability. I immediately sold my Seagull S6+ and bought the DM2000S. I've NEVER regretted that decision and have yet to come across another guitar that makes me want to replace my Washburn.

Since that time, I've played even more Washburns and each of them had an action that was VERY playable. Add to it the Lifetime Warranty to the original owner and you've got a guitar that you can trust for the rest of your life.

Stop by my site and check in. If you get the Washburn, be sure to leave a review in the Washburn Gear section!