View Single Post
Old 02-18-2017, 12:24 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cz1 View Post
What Capt'n said !!

I had made up my mind to NOT open her up , so my son could do the deed ... but I failed . Jim's excitement got to me like a bad corndog !! Truly spectacular is not an overstatement .

My son will be home from school on Monday ( we are going to see the Experience Hendrix show that nite ) ... so I will have to wait to hear her song .

I certainly share in Capt'n's compliments to the Emerald team . Class act and then some !!

JD
Glad to hears yours arrived, too! And by "yours," I mean: the heartfelt gift you will presenting to your son. We're all looking forward to his reaction... another "lump in the throat" moment.

For the record, this is the first time I have been compared to "a bad corndog." I have generally thought of myself more along the lines of a chili-cheese dog.

I know you don't play. Oh, how I wish you did so you could experience the feel and sound. You will understand when you see the look on your son's face when he first plays it.

I have truly enjoyed this exchange with you. Let your son know that there are a bunch of CF enthusiasts waiting to hear his reaction.

Best wishes,
Jim