View Single Post
Old 11-17-2017, 11:56 AM
Anticipation Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandyOK View Post
Yeah, I just noticed that... a week or so ago they had a Red Artisan that was tempting me pretty badly, but it is already gone! You snooze, You lose! ha! I am waiting hoping another red artisan shows up or a woody version maybe.
Remember that Emerald has the “Select Series” batch of custom Artisan guitars offered soon into each month, so December’s edition is right around the corner. They are quite special, and one or more X20s are usually in the mix. One has to be quick on the button when they are announced. If you’re interested in this and haven’t signed up for their Select Series email notification, you may want to do so via their website because enrollees are usually notified first before a thread is posted on this forum.

It is unlikely that a new red Artisan will show up because they are custom ordered. The only quick-buy Emeralds are the Opus series (always black CF with gloss top and crystal ice b&s)...still very nice.

Last edited by Acousticado; 11-17-2017 at 12:02 PM.