View Single Post
Old 11-06-2017, 11:32 PM

First, AZ wrote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZLiberty View Post
You know I have been thinking about one of these for a while don't you?

Evil enabler you are. It's getting old Wade. Really. I mean, I still have that Larrivee Parlor from the first run way back in the RMMGA days.

But 3 bills... Still have to get a case but still, and I like the shadeburst.
I like that finish, too. The Danelectro baritone I bought almost twenty years ago had a similar finish, and I think it's pretty cool.

Then Flip wrote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flipguitar_pro View Post
Thanks for the tip! Ordered!

Never played one before but can't wait to try!
Well, then you might want hire some security before you play it in public, because attractive members of the opposite gender will be seized by an irresistible impulse to fling their undergarments at you the minute you do...sure, it SOUNDS fun now, but it won't be after the twentieth time it happens.

It has something to do with those lower registers you're playing in, I reckon, but none of us know for certain. Top research scientists from the CDC are working on the problem now....

Then AZ concluded:

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZLiberty View Post
I also succumbed to Wade's machinations.
Not just mine - my evil co-conspirators in the musical-industrial-acoustic-baritone-guitar complex contributed a great deal to the mind control efforts we orchestrated.

Have fun with your new acquisitions! If your experiences are anything like mine, it'll take you anywhere from six months to a year to figure out how best to use it, but getting used to my McAlister baritone was one of the most enjoyable R&D periods I've ever had.

Wade Hampton Miller