View Single Post
Old 12-03-2017, 07:50 AM
Lovin' nice guitars...

I'm beginning to see how Ben keeps things moving....very systematic. While one part of the guitar is curing, another part is being created. Seems pretty logical to me, and yet I certainly haven't witnessed this structured stream of work all that often. I think many builders could make some notes here. I now see now how he turns hunks of wood into guitars so quickly. Part of this of course is I haven't asked for much of this one to be "unique"...deciding instead to let Ben do his thing, and enjoy his classic design.

When he first gave me the expected completion date (ie: told me how quickly this would be done), a chuckled a bit given my past experiences...only God and I know how frustrated I was with the ice cold molasses SLOW experience I had with a certain un-named builder who I started with years ago....arghhhhh

So, shame on me for not believing Ben at first...but NOW I'm a believer (and I couldn't leave her if I tried dum de dum de dum de dum de dum de dum) ha!

Here's some of the new stuff showing the headstock:

Woody (aka: Mike)

FOR SALE: Kinnaird Brazilian!!