View Single Post
Old 01-24-2018, 09:27 AM

I'm not a high tech guy, so I've barely scratched the surface of what this thing can do. I play a solo act now. I had programmed a lot of subtle guitar sounds into the old Q verb. While the Play Acoustic seems to have far less effects the ones I like are there. Chorus, delay, and many types of reverb in addition to the Body Rez give me everything I want. My issue was I wanted to program vocals and a specific guitar sound on a pre set and be able to just footswitch to another completely different sound on another preset. The unit was brand new, but didn't have the latest firmware downloaded. The latest firmware allows me to change the guitar effects on one specific preset without "globally" changing them all. I had changed some of the vocal parameters and that never affected the other presets. As it is now I can gig with it! I'm sure I'll learn a lot more about this thing as I play with it. It really does enhance my vocals and the guitar sounds so much more natural, except on the heavily chorused effect I intentionally programmed.