View Single Post
Old 09-23-2010, 12:10 PM

Just swallow the "i hate everything Apple" pride and go for an iPad. The Android market right now is so fractured with each manufacturer doing something different with the "open" source of Android and layering on all this BS. Like Blur on Motorola devices or Sense UI on HTC. Then you don't have everyone agreeing with how to do a tablet. Then you have some things written for one OS version and not another or hacked to make it work on a bigger form factor though Android 3.0 is suppose to address larger tablets...then have to wait wait wait wait for your manufacturer to upgrade the OS on their device. Froyo has been out for months and there are still Android phones that only run 2.1. Sure, you can go and find pirated ROMS to load into your machine if you're that savvy, but come on...

And besides, they STILL don't have a good tablet. Everything is "coming soon" or "any day now".

I just swallowed my pride and bought an iPad. I dont' worry about it being what it is and just use it for what I want.

BTW, MG Siegler had a great article on this:
http://techcrunch.com/2010/09/09/android-open/

Basses:
Ernie Ball/Music Man Stingray 4 HS

Last edited by Goofball Jones; 09-23-2010 at 12:21 PM.