View Single Post
Old 01-28-2015, 01:39 AM

I'm not sure how the expression system works, but if it's possible then turn off (or turn down) all pickups _except_ for any UST (under saddle piezo transducer).

Once you've done that, start experimenting with different images. One thing worth noting is that you should do this with a looper pedal (or some sort of recording interface) so the acoustic path between the guitar and your ear doesn't give you a false impression. It's also easier to let the loop play over and over while you tweak settings on the Aura (and especially if you're trying out images that you've downloaded with the Aura software).

I'm sorry I can't be of more help as I don't have a Taylor. But when I was trying to get something to work with my Crowdster, I found the Gibson J45 and Hummingbird images worked the best. ie. completely different brand and style of guitar than the Crowdster. So when you're looking you might want to try a few unexpected combinations to see if that gets you closer to where you want to be.

Fishman support isn't too helpful unless there is a direct match in their library. And the library only contains images made with Fishman USTs.